Instructions for adding athlete's to Team Snap.... THANK YOU SARAH FOR FIGURING THIS OUT!!!
Hello MAST Parents,
Here are the steps to add your child (or grandparent, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, or any MAST fan you would like) to TeamSnap. First a parent must be able to log in to TS. Both my husband & I were able to log in without problem using the emails we used when we registered our MAST athlete, and the emails we’ve previously used with TeamSnap.
1) Go to your TS Dashboard, Select your MAST athlete’s pod/team.
2) Select “Roster", then click your child’s profile.
4) Fill out athlete’s name & email address (use their personal email, NOT their MPS email). Also, if your child has previously joined TeamSnap for other teams, it will save you a lot of time and energy if you use that same email associated with TeamSnap.
5) Scroll to the bottom of the page, make sure "Invite to Join" is select, and click Save.
6. And your athlete should then receive an email like the one below.
Welcome to the team!
Congratulations, Maddie! You've been added to Washburn Girls Pod 10 on TeamSnap.
Want to be a hero to your team manager? Take a minute to update your roster profile by adding your phone number and any family members that you'd like to keep in the loop.
Update Your Profile
Comments are closed.