Snow conditions for morning training today were extremely soft. We only had a handful of athletes skiing the course yet they created some very big ruts. Temperatures are not forecasted to drop below freezing until sometime after Christmas, so I am cancelling the practices scheduled for this afternoon and Saturday morning.
Rain is in the forecast for December 26th, but I am not yet cancelling training for Tuesday morning....yet. As Tuesday draws closer, I will make a decision about Tuesday morning and afternoon training sessions.
Enjoy the break. Have a blessed holiday.