Due to the rain and continuing warm temperatures, I am canceling morning practice tomorrow (Tuesday). I am not YET canceling the afternoon practice (5PM-7:15PM). The forecast suggests that the rain will cease around noon tomorrow and temps will steadily drop during the day tomorrow. Hyland sent an email to coaches suggesting that they may suspend gate training after all of this rain until they can make more snow. They will be assessing the conditions in the morning and will make a decision then. If we can't ski gates, we can still work on skills so stay tuned. Check your email before coming to the hill on Tuesday afternoon.
Hope you are having a wonderful family day.