Impact Fundraiser (Benefiting the Athlete's Account)
MAST athletes and families have the option of participating in a fundraiser organized by Impact Fundraising. Here is how it works.
- We give Impact Fundraising a list of local businesses that our families use and enjoy.
- Impact reaches out to these businesses to secure discount pricing for customers to these businesses. For instance, the discount might give a customer a two for one deal: purchase one milkshake and receive a second one free. Impact will secure agreements with sixteen different local businesses to offer discounts on their products or services.
- Impact then prints sixteen different coupons onto a one-page coupon card with our team name and logo and our race calendar printed on the top.
- The cards sell for $20 each and can be used as many times as the consumer wants in a one year period.
- For each card sold, the athlete earns $10 for him or her self.
- You can sell these cards directly to people you know (neighbors, aunts and uncles, your piano teacher, etc). But you can really increase your sales by joining together as a team on Saturday, November 7 and Saturday, November 21 to sell in small teams during the day. These are called Blitz days and here is how they work. We come together at 9AM at Washburn. The Impact staff will give us tips on how to sell the cards to people we don't know. You will be split into selling teams of 2 or 3 people each. Each team will be assigned a neighborhood and given five hours to sell as many cards as you can in that time period. Every hour or so the Impact staff will phone the teams to get sales numbers and report on how the other teams are doing, creating a bit of a competition. At the end of the day we will come back together for a celebration, pizza and door prizes. MAST athletes who would like to participate in this fundraiser need to pre-register. We need a minimum number of athletes to participate for this to work. We also need parents to volunteer to drive and supervise the each team. Please register so we can plan for each day: Impact Fundraiser Sign UP