Hoigaards Tent Sale INDIVIDUAL Fundraiser
SIGN UP HERE: HOIGAARDS TENT SALE INDIVIDUAL FUNDRAISER
Hoigaard’s Tent Sale Information:
The Hoigaard’s Tent Sale is right around the corner: Friday-Sunday, September 13-15! Again this year, we will NOT be staffing the concession stand, but Hoigaard’s is again inviting MAST athletes and parents to work the tent sale, either with SET-UP on Sunday-Wednesday (Sept. 8-12) or with the sale itself, Friday-Sunday (Sept. 13-15), see link above.
Hoigaard’s will pay MAST $10 an hour for each volunteer who works. MAST will then apply that money to your personal fees (team fee, camp fee, supplemental training fee, etc.). The individual sales role includes restocking inventory, organizing equipment and clothing, greeting customers or bagging their purchases and in some cases actually selling items after some brief training on sizing and the difference between certain products.
A few notes about working the tent sale:
- You must be 14 or older to take one of these shifts—parents are invited to raise money for their skiers as well.
- Work attitude and attire: Please arrive early and ready to work with a positive attitude. Our work at the sale is a very visible reflection of our team. If you can, wear MAST gear so everyone knows who we are—this is a great recruiting opportunity and gives us a lot of exposure. You don’t need to dress up, but wear clothes that are in good repair and closed toe shoes.
- Parking: Plan to park across the street—north of Excelsior Blvd—in the shopping center and theater parking lot and NOT in the Hoigaard’s lot. Space near the store is so limited that we should not take any more spots away from already-circling customers.
- If you plan on buying equipment yourself and are not sure what the best choice is for you, rely on coaches or more experienced families for advice -- be sure that you are not spending money on the wrong items.
- IF YOU SIGN UP TO WORK A SHIFT, YOU MUST WORK THE SHIFT OR FIND A REPLACEMENT. It doesn't work to call in last minute to tell someone that you cannot make it in... nor does it work to just not show up. Only sign up to work if you are sure you can be there.
If you have any problems, don’t hesitate to call or email.
Matt McConville: 612.802.9560, email: email@example.com