MAST Equipment Swap
The MAST equipment swap is two days away.
Saturday, Sept 30.
Equipment drop off: 8am-9am.
Please return at or before noon to pick up your check or equipment (if it didn't sell).
Location: 4800 Harriet Ave. S. (across from Fuller Park)
Cash or checks only made payable to the seller.
Print and complete this SALES TAG and attach to the product you would like to sell or donate. Be sure to write neatly and leave a good phone number so that if someone has questions they know how to reach you.
Please consult our website for information about other upcoming local ski swaps: www.mplsalpineski.org
Pierce Skate and Ski Oktoberfest (and MAST Fundraiser), October 6-8, 2017.
Thank you to everyone who has signed up to grill and hand out hot dogs at the Pierce Skate and Ski Oktoberfest. We still have 30 volunteer spots to fill. Please sign up for the 2017 Pierce Oktoberfest Team Fundraiser HERE!
MAST Information Meeting for NEW Athletes and Families
Monday, October 9, 2017
Fuller Recreation Center (48th and Grand Ave. S.)
Hyland Season Pass Fee Payments
If you ordered a Hyland Season Pass this fall, please remember to send payment in the amount of $400 to:
c/o Mark Conway
4800 Harriet Ave. S.
Mpls, MN 55419
CityKids Java INDIVIDUAL Fundraiser
Why CityKids and Why Participate
- Good Profit - Earn $4 ~ $6 for every bag the athlete sells. Help pay for supplemental training, Giants Ridge Camp, etc. The money from the sale benefits the INDIVIDUAL athlete, not the team.
- Good Coffee – CityKid Java coffee is responsibly sourced, sustainably grown and roasted daily in Northeast Minneapolis in small batches.
- The roaster trades directly with coffee growers and brokers, ensuring integrity.
- Good Cause - Profit from the coffee company (CityKid Java) helps after-school mentoring and sports programs in the Central & Philips neighborhoods
- Good for Everyone – who doesn’t drink coffee or hot chocolate? Makes a great gift for holiday season.
What We Are Selling
- Coffee – Buy for $6.50 per bag, sell for $12 (earn $5.50 per bag). Offer 3 varieties: French Roast, CityKid Java Blend, Highlander Grogg (descriptions on the sales sheet/ordering form)
- Cocoa – Buy $4.00 per bag, sell for $8.00 (earn $4 per bag)
- Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans – Buy for $4.00 per bag, sell for $8.00 (earn $4 per bag)
How It Works
- Print the order form and flyer (ideally front and back)
- Collect orders and money from now until Monday, Nov 27 (through Thanksgiving). Prefer checks to MAST, no credit cards
- Turn in orders AND money at practice on Nov 27 (or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pick up orders at Fuller Rec Center on Saturday, Dec 2 (time TBD)
- Distribute orders to your customers on Saturday, Dec 2 and Sunday, Dec 3.
We have 102 athletes registered for MAST. If and when we hit 105, I will close registration and start a wait list. If you have put off registering, please do so today to guarantee your place on the team.
Have a great weekend.