- We took in a total of $7,700 in funds for MAST! Notable is that it's the second highest ever for Baker of The Day (and a first time held in January).
- Pre-Orders contributed to the program's great results, with $4,400 in pre-orders taken ahead of the event
- 40 skiers turned in pre-orders, collecting from a few dollars to over $350 in orders
Congratulations to our Pre-Order contest winners:
- 1st Place: Audrey and Markus Mitchell, who did some sibling bonding while earning the top prize of $200 Gift Card to Pierce Skate and Ski
- 2nd Place: Elle Miller and Henry Chadbourn, whose sales were within $0.65 of each other, will each receive a $100 Gift Card to Pierce
- 3rd Place: Lucas Casperson has won the opportunity to set a course at an upcoming practice
And BIG THANKS to:
- Steve and Gail Arnold, who so generously provided us the opportunity to take over their bakery for the day, donating all the products and operational support on top of the earnings.
- The top-notch team at Great Harvest, who worked alongside us, teaching (and reteaching...and reteaching) how to use the register, and where the bread knives are stashed. Their patience and positive attitude was tremendous!
- MAST Athletes and Families!!!
- We had over 70 volunteers working at the bakery, posting signs, making reminder calls, working with schools to spread the word, taking pictures, and arriving at the bakery in the dark at 4:50am for the early shift!
- 40 MAST skiers (and one coach) who took time to sell pre-orders.
Without all this wonderful help and dedication, we couldn't have pulled it off and delivered such a big contribution to our team!
Congratulations MAST and Thank You Gail, Steve and the Great Harvest crew!
Kelly Bent and Christine Smalley
Co-Chairs, Great Harvest Fundraiser